Thursday, October 13, 2011

I cannot. stop. watching. this.

I have found my absolute favorite thing in the history of the internet. A friend (and I don't remember who, so sorry to the awesome person who posted it first) posted this on Facebook. And I reposted. And I can't stop watching it. Because I'm a dork and also easily amused by the shiny.



Same house, different song, still awesome.



Or how 'bout this? THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS??!?!?!? I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!



Or perhaps a front-yard, Halloween rave?



More Nightmare.



This one's older, so the quality isn't as good, but it starts out with The Nightmare Before Christmas and turns into THE FREAKIN' HAUNTED MANSION!!!



I wish I knew this guy's...no wait, this ARTIST'S real name. He's incredible! I love Halloween. It's such a fun holiday!!!! I'm not even gonna start on the simply amazing Halloween parade at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, which is one of the best things I've ever seen at Disney, because I will never stop. This guy, according to his YouTube profile, is from Riverside, CA. So, Awesome Guy from Riverside? Hats off, two thumbs up, etc. You're FANTASTIC!!!

No comments: